(roll over for info)
The working group is engaged in testing. This is most applicable for Proof-of-Concept, Lab Test, and Code project types.
There are no SMEs associated with this project.
Goals and Objectives
- Identify baseline request/response patterns in the end to end workflow to understand normal behaviors across multiple players and CDNs.
- Simulate interesting degradations and failures across the workflow to identify corresponding request trace and aggregate patterns.
- Correlate high level QoE signals (slow start, low video quality, rebuffers) to underlying root causes and trace patterns.
- Develop metrics and visualizations which illustrate the analysis process.
- Technical details about trace instrumentation throughout the VOD delivery workflow.
- Identification of trace patterns related to interesting, real-world degradations and failures.
- A guide for leveraging trace patterns for rapid root cause analysis.
- CDN request-collapsing scenarios, live workflows, DRM encryption/decryption, ad delivery.
The following members have contributed to this project. Click on their name to visit their profile. If they have not published their profile, the link will redirect to their LinkedIn profile.
There are no additional references or other required readings need to participate in this project.