(roll over for info)
The project is currently being scoped by the group. Work has not yet started.
Goals and Objectives
- “State of the Industry & Best Practices” – a document that describes the state of the industry with respect to the use of metadata in ad decisioning. This includes a report on Auto Metadata Generation via AI, in order to understand the state of the industry with respect to automated metadata creation with AI.
- The WG assumes the above report will identify gaps in the following sections below, which could potentially be unique projects that tie into the whole theme.
- Taxonomy Specification – Definition and identification of a robust, consistent taxonomy of contextual advertising metadata that is/can gain traction today and be modified for the future.
- Timed Metadata Protocol – Identification of gaps in signaling when metadata is encountered within a viewing session
- MCIS Proposal – Identification of a more dynamic metadata system: the ability to access and inject temporal metadata in real-time as ad decisions are being made.
The following members have contributed to this project. Click on their name to visit their profile. If they have not published their profile, the link will redirect to their LinkedIn profile.