Q3/Q4 2023: Prague, Czech Republic (November 1st and 2nd)
Note: This meeting is for Streaming Video Technology Alliance member companies only. If you would like to attend and contribute to the Alliance’s work, we encourage you to join today!
This meeting will be held from November 1st, 2023 to November 2nd, 2023. All times are GMT+2.
Registration is open! Click on the button below to visit the registration page.
- Early Bird $400 (by September 20th)
- Regular $500 (by October 29th)
- Late/ onsite $800 (after October 29th)
- Remote attendance $100
Grandium Hotel Prague
Politickych veznu 913/12, 110 00 Prague 1
Grandium Hotel Prague is located just around the corner from the Wenceslas Square in the heart of the city center of Prague. All main sightseeing points such as the Municipal Hall, Old Town Square and Charles Bridge are within walking distance. The hotel is highly rated especially for its location, top service, friendly staff with personal and professional approach.
The agenda is not available for this meeting. If the meeting hasn’t happened yet, please check back closer to the meeting date for the agenda.
Working Group Topics and Materials
Below are topics discussed during working group sessions as well as any supporting presentation materials and recorded videos.
Advertising Working Group
- Share Metadata for Advertising Decisioning Survey Results
- Present basic learnings
- Reinforce need to explore metadata handling in advertising flows
- Contextual Metadata Signaling Discussion
- Provide basic insight into architectures
- Open discussion
- Ad Signaling Specification Discussion
- Highlight specification as it exists
- Talk to version 2 and inclusion of more descriptive attributes
Immersive Video Study Group
- VR PoC Updates
- XR Version 2 Document Updates and Discussion
Measurement/QoE Working Group
- CTA-Wave Streaming Media Tracing Update
- Tracing Publication Release
- The Future of Streaming Media QoE
Networking and Transport Working Group
- QUIC PoC Test Results
- DNS & Streaming Paper Development
- Multicast & Streaming Paper Development
Open Caching Working Group
- Testbed Subgroup Update
- Logging and Capacity Subgroup Update
- Configuration Interface Subgroup Update
- Open Caching in IETF CDNi
- Client/Hybrid-side Routing
- New Transports Impact on OC
- API Security
- Architecture Document
- Testbed Subgroup Breakout
- Configuration Interface Subgroup Breakout
- Named Footprint Breakout
- Cache Management Interface Subgroup Breakout
Players and Playback Study Group
- Multi-CDN Switching Project Updates
- Common Media Library Project Updates
Privacy and Protection Working Group
- Presentation by MPA
- Presentation by Irdeto
Not a Member Yet? Join Today!
If you’d like to be able to attend our member meetings and join in the working group discussions, joining is easy and only takes a few minutes. Once we receive your application, we’ll process it, get you into the system, and send you information about accessing our intranet where you can register for upcoming meetings.