(roll over for info)
The project is actively being worked on.
There are no SMEs associated with this project.
Goals and Objectives
- Test the recommendations made in the Best Practices for Reducing Live Streaming Latency in a controlled lab environment
- Measure and gather results from different testing scenarios
- Publish results as they are received (without analysis)
- Document all tests, measurements, and analysis in a document
- Data tables detailing all tests and the resulting measurements
- Any analysis of the data
- Any testing of streaming components or technologies not explicitly called out in the test details
- Clear explanation of the lab environment used during the testing (including specifics on all equipment)
- Clear explanation of the configuration of the lab environment equipment (if applicable)
- Clear explanation of the testing methodology for each streaming test
- Analysis of the data as it relates to the recommendations made in the document, Best Practices for Reducing Live Streaming Latency
- Any additional recommendations not made in the previous document
- Recommendations of specific equipment (either infrastructure or end-user) for live streaming
The following members have contributed to this project. Click on their name to visit their profile. If they have not published their profile, the link will redirect to their LinkedIn profile.
- Best Practices for Reducing Live Stream Latency
- Q3/Q4 member meeting: Live Streaming working group presentation, Measuring Latency in ABR Streaming (update on lab environment and plans for initial tests)