(roll over for info)
The project is actively being worked on.
Goals and Objectives
- Demonstrate Open Caching operate
- Demonstrate Open Caching APIs interoperating among different Content Providers, CDNs, and Service Provider systems
- Validate Streaming Video Alliance Open Caching extensions and specifications.
- To have several Open Caching implementations for help with IETF adoption.
- Attract more companies to Open Caching and the Streaming Video Alliance ecosystem.
- set up a shared distributed testbed environment with elements from different members and Open Caching roles.
- set up a testbed governance which permits members to agree with test plans and execution times.
- expand with new functionalities along with the Open Caching APIs Implementation Guideline document as agreed in the Open Caching working group meetings.
- Run 24/7/365. A schedule of testbed availability will be provided to Alliance members.
- Be available to non-Alliance members.
The following members have contributed to this project. Click on their name to visit their profile. If they have not published their profile, the link will redirect to their LinkedIn profile.
- Open Caching API Overview
- Implementation Guidelines Testbed
- Open Caching WG Session
- Testbed and Implementation Guidelines Breakout Session
- Open Caching API Implementation Guide Presentation
- Open Caching Working Group Testbed Update
- Open Caching Implementation Guidelines and Testbed Update
- Open Caching Working Group Implementation Guidelines Update