(roll over for info)
The project has been completed.
Goals and Objectives
- Provide an understanding of the functions of a video player in the IP video streaming ecosystem through the interactions of the different components.
- Identify the vulnerability points of a video player and share known security exploit today.
- Share best practices to improve security of the player.
- An overview of a video player and the interaction with the IP video streaming ecosystem.
- Considerations when choosing a video player.
- Best practices for securing each of the functions of a video player.
- Recommendations about a specific video player vendor as the video player.
- Policies for responding when security breach occurs at the video player and result in unauthorized content leakage and/or distribution.
- Comprehensive security exploits at the player.
The following members have contributed to this project. Click on their name to visit their profile. If they have not published their profile, the link will redirect to their LinkedIn profile.
There are no additional references or other required readings need to participate in this project.