(roll over for info)
The project has been completed.
There are no SMEs associated with this project.
All Coming Together: A Collaborative Effort to Achieve Comprehensive End-to-End Monitoring
This paper, originally published by SCTE ISBE, outlines a collaborative integration of manifest delivery, analytics, quality metrics, visual dashboard, and reporting methods while highlighting several demonstration use-cases. This proof-of-concept study will prove helpful for ad operations teams to enable a reliable Quality of Service (QoS) across streaming devices while validating advertiser’s investments.
Goals and Objectives
- To demonstrate that it’s possible to monitor the different ad systems within a streaming video workflow
- To show how ad placement and error detection can be monitored from different ad systems of the streaming video workflow
- An inventory of the end-to-end systems and technologies involved in ad distribution and consumption
- A recommendation of the data points to capture from each system
- A proposal for a solution to monitor the distribution and consumption of ads in streaming video through the workflow
- The recommendation of a specific vendor solution to capture data
- The recommendation of a specific vendor solution to visualize the captured data
The following members have contributed to this project. Click on their name to visit their profile. If they have not published their profile, the link will redirect to their LinkedIn profile.
- Ad PoC Data Points and Integration
- Ad WG Update Presentation - 2019 Burbank Meeting
- Advertising WG Session
- Advertising Working Group Session Slides
- Carlsbad F2F: Advertising WG Slides
- Conviva Standards Proposal Ad WG
- NPAW Business Model Brainstorming Session: Open Thoughts About POC Objectives
- PoC Whiteboard from Burbank Meeting
- SVA Ad Monitoring PoC w/ QoE Data Reconciliation and Exchange